Fredericton, New Brunswick
BrunNet Inc. is a Value Added Reseller providing industry leading computer hardware and software solutions, and related technical services, to corporate, educational, and government clients throughout Atlantic Canada. Based in Fredericton, the company has an immediate opening for a Technical Analyst to meet the demands of an expanding client base.
- Design, configure, deploy, and support Microsoft Windows Server infrastructures.
- Troubleshoot network hardware and software applications to resolve operational issues and restore services.
- Support end user devices (desktops, notebooks, tablets, etc.) and work with third party vendors.
- Professionally respond to telephone calls, emails, and web-based service support requests.
- Work directly with customers, peers, and management on a daily basis to meet customer-defined requirements and SLAs.
- Excel in supporting and troubleshooting server and desktop Microsoft operating systems.
- Networking knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP; strong knowledge of switches and firewalls.
- A+, Microsoft, VMware, Cisco and other industry certifications (or equivalent work experience) are considered strong assets.
- Extremely customer focused.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (Bilingualism is an asset, but not required).
- Demonstrated experience in process and document management. Attention to detail is extremely important.
- Must be able to multi-task and work on several projects at once while meeting deadlines.
- Must hold a valid driver’s license.
Salary and benefits are negotiable and will be reflective of experience.
To apply in confidence, please send a copy of your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org