BrunNet Managed Services
BrunNet wants to be your Trusted IT Partner. We can take away the pain of managing your infrastructure and allow you to focus on your core business competencies. Adopting BrunNet Managed Services is an efficient way to stay up-to-date on technology, get access to necessary skills, and address a range of issues related to cost, quality of service, and risk.
BrunNet offers the following managed services, all available for a flat monthly fee:
- Help Desk
- Remote Monitoring and Management of systems, printers, and network
- Managed Onsite and Cloud Backup Services
- Endpoint Protection
- Hardware Support
- Software and License Management
- Auditing and Reporting
- Technical Consulting
Microsoft 365 Business
Get the best of everything with Microsoft 365 Business:
Microsoft 365 Business is designed for small-to medium-sized businesses with up to 300 users. This new product offering includes Microsoft 365 Premium with tailored security and management features from Windows 10, and Enterprise Mobility + Security. It offers services to empower employees, safeguard the business, and simplify IT management.
Microsoft 365 Business:
- Helps companies achieve more together by better connecting employees, customers, and suppliers.
- Empowers employees to get work done from anywhere, on any device.
- Protects company data across devices with always-on security.
- Simplifies the set-up and management of employee devices and services with a single IT console.
Available as a monthly subscription, BrunNet’s Device-as-a-Service(DaaS) offering is a new solution that gives our customers more flexibility with IT procurement. Benefits include:
- Ability to evolve from a capital expense procurement model to an operating expense model that improves cash flow and allows for a predictable total cost of ownership(TCO).
- Flexibility to refresh technology on a regular basis without the worries that come with maintaining or owning devices.
- Full suite of customized, device lifecycle management services that can be included for a flat, monthly price.
How It Works:
- Pick your Windows Professional device – Your BrunNet Account Representative will help you select a proper Windows Professional desktop, notebook, tablet, or workstation for your specific business needs.
- Pick your support level – All devices are bundled with manufacturer warranty covering parts and labor for the term of the agreement. For additional cost certainty, accidental damage protection is available on all tablets and notebooks.
- Pick your accessories – Require a dock, external monitor, or other accessory? Add it to your configuration and it will be included in your flat, monthly cost.
- Pick your term – Agreements are flexible with 24, 36, or 48 month terms.
If you are interested in learning more about BrunNet Complete, please contact us by filling out the following form and we will be sure to get back to you.